Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the Volvo XC60 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Reactions
Good morning, I'm rpevans1 and just joined a few days ago. I am purchasing a 2018 XC60 T5 at the end of July. I look forward to gaining some great knowledge from the members of this forum. I am planning on getting the convenience and vision packages.

Reactions
Hello! Just joined today, currently drive a 2018 XC60

WoWsrz

Reactions
City
Chesapeake
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 XC60
New member..new owner of 2011 Volvo XC60...143,100
Neighbor brought it over from Europe few years back.
Other car is a BMW, definitely hopin for less maintenance hours 🚙

LonestarXC90

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
New member..new owner of 2011 Volvo XC60...143,100
Neighbor brought it over from Europe few years back.
Other car is a BMW, definitely hopin for less maintenance hours 🚙
Welcome and congrats!

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome

Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I’m a Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription model 2018 owner since July of last year.
The average consumption is around 20mpg with 4000 miles.
So far an amazing car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby

Reactions
City
Melbourne
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2019 XC60 D4
Hello XC60 owners, greetings from Melbourne Australia. Had our new D4 Momentum with Lifestyle Pack for two weeks now, awesome car!
Toby

Reactions
City
Rijswijk
State
Non-US
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone,
My name is Jan Constandse. Since November I am the proud owner of a XC60 D4 registered in 2014. It belonged to my grandparents and I had a great deal of buying it out of their hands. Nice detail is that 20% of the milage before November was driven by me and my wife.....We switched cars during holidays...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
My name is Jan Constandse. Since November I am the proud owner of a XC60 D4 registered in 2014. It belonged to my grandparents and I had a great deal of buying it out of their hands. Nice detail is that 20% of the milage before November was driven by me and my wife.....We switched cars during holidays...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk
Welcome!

Dave Cat

Reactions
City
South Muskham
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 XC60 T8
Hi everyone. Bought my first SUV in March 2019 it being an XC60 T8, simply blown away by the style, equipment, finish quality and performance. Trouble is I have spent more time out of the UK since March than being home so driving my new car has been limited but not dissapointed. Got more time now at home so the fun should start soon.

RonXC

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Bought my first SUV in March 2019 it being an XC60 T8, simply blown away by the style, equipment, finish quality and performance. Trouble is I have spent more time out of the UK since March than being home so driving my new car has been limited but not dissapointed. Got more time now at home so the fun should start soon.

Congrats!

nizmax

Reactions
City
Shah Alam
State
Non-US
Country
Malaysia
What I Drive
Xc60 t8
Hi guys
Nizmax here Mal KL just bought xc60 t8 ,feels good to drive a new car after so long,hope can share and update issues or plus point driving a volvo 😉

malcvtr

Reactions
City
Kidderminster
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. Just bought a 2015 XC60 D4 SE Lux. Beautiful car, but I'm in trouble with my wife because it doesn't have heated seats. Ah well :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Rancho Cordova
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 XC60 T6
I just joined today. I am jimhanseng and I drive a 2019 XC60 T6. I rplaced my 2019 RDX Advance with this XC60 and could not be happier. (yes I replaced my RDX after only 12 months owning it) The XC60 is so much better than the RDX.

VolvoFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I just joined today. I am jimhanseng and I drive a 2019 XC60 T6. I rplaced my 2019 RDX Advance with this XC60 and could not be happier. (yes I replaced my RDX after only 12 months owning it) The XC60 is so much better than the RDX.
Welcome aboard!

RootSkier

Reactions
City
Whippany
State
NJ
Country
United States
Hi forum, I’m David and I’m on my 2nd XC60.

My 1st was a 2010 T6 that I drove for 173,375 miles before I traded it for a 2019 T8 R-Design.

I just found this place so I figured should say hi.

Reactions
City
Stoke
State
CO
Country
United Kingdom
Placed my order yesterday for a XC60 Inscription B4 with a number of packs. Can’t wait for October.

My last Volvo was in 2000 a S60. Most recent cars have been 2 Jaguar XF’s and a Land Rover Discovery Sport

Reactions
City
Minneapolis
State
MN
Country
United States
Hello all! New member here. Purchased a 2018 T6 R-Design w/Polestar. My first Volvo.

Really happy to be here and looking forward to interacting with you all.

-Coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IainB

Reactions
City
Auckland
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2018 XC60 D4 Inspiration
Hi I joined today. I bought a new D4 Inscription, our first Volvo, in October 2018. Living in New Zealand.