Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Galojah

Reactions
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Volvo XC60
Howdy. Just bought my first Volvo, an XC60 T5 AWD Inscription. What an amazing car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

taffyboy

Reactions
City
swansea
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2015 xc60 r design lux nav
Welcome to the Volvo XC60 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi all, Mike from Swansea, UK here, proud new owner of a late 2015 xc60 r design lux nav. Only 2 days in but very pleased so far!

Effie Rota

Reactions
City
Nairobi
State
Non-US
Country
Kenya
What I Drive
2012 XC60 T5
Hi All,

I'm Effie from Kenya. Just joined the forum and I drive a 2012 XC60 and loving it so far.

Doc1310

Reactions
City
Temple
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Volvo T6 Momentum
Hello all,
I just bought a 2018 XC60 T6 Momentum in Pine Gray with 7,500 miles on it from Carvanna. It seems fully loaded and I spent a full week just learning the tech that goes with this car. It seemed overwhelming at times but I do seem to have gotten it down.
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and learning lots.

matts

Reactions
City
Wauconda
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
GMC
Hello XC60 Owners;
This is my first time on a forum,
please be gentle.
I’m thinking of buying my first Volvo, the dealer is recommending I purchase the paint protection option for $625.00. I’m not convinced I need it.
Your thoughts.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigL

Reactions
City
hastings
State
CT
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2010 xc60
Evening. Purchased xc60 3 weeks ago.. only for a fault to develop.
New parts arriving Tuesday and she'll be good to go!

Love my volvos we never go to another brand.

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Jonsea9

Reactions
City
Camas
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 XC60 T8
Hello! Just bought our 2nd new Volvo, 2021 XC60 T8 Recharge AWD. Love it so far (150mi on it, lol). The first was a very basic 1980 240 four door coup with no options, not even a radio, hand crank windows, 4 speed on the floor. But we bought it for safety for our new family at the time. Been through a Dodge Caravan, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Toyota Highlander, BMW X5, all used vehicles. They were all fairly good vehicles. Mainly wife's cars. I have always had a Truck for hauling stuff. And a Porsche 911 for fun. First one was a 1976 I bought in 1992. Traded up to a 1988 Carrera in 2005. Still driving that one, Love the Porsches. But the XC60 Recharge is the nicest vehicle so far. We test drove Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, but the Volvo we loved the best. Such a clean design. Especially the way the interior components are put together. All the others had the computer screen attached like a billboard sticking out of the dash, not attractive. And the Lexus front grill is hideous imho. It was very smooth riding and comfortable though. Just couldn't get past the unattractive design.

Now to figure out all the tricks and features of the XC60. Looking forward to learning here on the forum.

nickc72

Reactions
City
Preston
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
nothing
Hello! Just bought our 2nd new Volvo, 2021 XC60 T8 Recharge AWD. Love it so far (150mi on it, lol). The first was a very basic 1980 240 four door coup with no options, not even a radio, hand crank windows, 4 speed on the floor. But we bought it for safety for our new family at the time. Been through a Dodge Caravan, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Toyota Highlander, BMW X5, all used vehicles. They were all fairly good vehicles. Mainly wife's cars. I have always had a Truck for hauling stuff. And a Porsche 911 for fun. First one was a 1976 I bought in 1992. Traded up to a 1988 Carrera in 2005. Still driving that one, Love the Porsches. But the XC60 Recharge is the nicest vehicle so far. We test drove Audi, Mercedes, Lexus, but the Volvo we loved the best. Such a clean design. Especially the way the interior components are put together. All the others had the computer screen attached like a billboard sticking out of the dash, not attractive. And the Lexus front grill is hideous imho. It was very smooth riding and comfortable though. Just couldn't get past the unattractive design.

Now to figure out all the tricks and features of the XC60. Looking forward to learning here on the forum.
Awesome. Just joined here too.
Could I ask if you considered the Toyota RAV4 Prime (PHEV).
Choosing next company car. XC60 T6 Recharge is the same monthly cost for me as the Toyota. That does suffer the billboard problem as you say and slightly outdated interior controls but it has great economy, super smooth engine, etc.
How are you finding the Volvo's EV mode? Is the acceleration adequate? The T6 only has one electric motor and is at the rear. I smaller lower bhp one than the T8 too. Concerned it might be under powered in TV mode.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Jonsea9

Reactions
City
Camas
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 XC60 T8
Hello nickc72!
We did not check out the Rav4. For some reason my wife was not interested in it. This is mainly her car.
We have 646 miles on it today, averaged 57.3 mpg so far. Still have just under 1/2 tank of gas from the full tank the dealer put in it. We mostly use it for short trips under 20 miles, so really not using much fuel so far. The electric motor has plenty of hill pulling power, but it's only good for short trips (under 20 miles). Then the gas engine kicks in.
Sorry, not sure how the T6 will compare, try to test drive one.
Good luck
John

nickc72

Reactions
City
Preston
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
nothing
Thanks for your reply John.
Much appreciated. Food for thought here.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Leslie

Reactions
City
N Braddock
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
XC60
I got my 1st Volvo 2021 XC60 Inscription last August. Almost a year later and I have yet to be dissapointed with this purchase. I am looking forward to many years to come with Volvo. So happy to have found this group. I can't wait.to see all the info about the XC60.

xzz2343

Reactions
City
Mukilteo
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 XC60 T6
Hello. My name is Tyler. Have owned a 2010 XC60 T6 for about 4 years. We've enjoyed ownership so far. Worst thing we dealt with was a week after leaving the dealership, the water pump impeller blew up inside the water jacket assembly on the front of the engine. It was fixed by a Volvo indy and has been dependable since. Hoping to get something a bit larger (XC90?) in the future as grandkids are on the way...

Reactions
City
North Miami
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Volvo XC60, T6, R-design, Pole
Thanks for the addition to the forum. 2019 XC60, T6, R-design, Polestar, just purchased 1 month ago. Have a few questions for XC60 owners. This is my 5th Volvo. I look forward to providing input on posts.

Reactions
City
Dubai
State
Non-US
Country
United Arab Emirates
What I Drive
2021 XC60 Inscription
Hello, new member,Just joined today. Thank you for adding me to this group. I drive a 2021 XC60.

Rocket59

Reactions
City
DRUMS
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum
Hello! Just joined today, currently drive a 2018 XC60
Hello Sarah:
I'm getting ready to purchase the same vehicle. Mine is a 2018 T5 Momentum in Gray. Wondering if you can share some of your experiences with your vehicle, since I am hearing some sort of negative things about the SENSIS system

Reactions
City
Holsworthy
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2021 XC60
Welcome to the Volvo XC60 Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Good morning. I'm Durham Man from the UK. Just purchased my first Volvo XC60 (2021 Early) It's described as a "mild" hybrid with a 2 litre diesel engine. Looking forward to many, comfortable driving miles.

Reactions
City
Matlock
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 XC60 R-Design
Hi Everyone
Motornoter here - Have owned a 2016 R-Design from new and highly delighted with it and looking foward to surfing this interesting looking forum. Main points looking for are how to update maps and if it's possible to update the car's software without pitching up at the dealers?

novaq

Reactions
City
Krakow
State
Non-US
Country
Poland
What I Drive
XC60 2.4 D5 2009
Hi,
Maciek from Poland. Owner of XC60 2.4 D5 2009. Before Outlander 2, before Peugeot 407, before Focus 1
Nice to be with you

Wysłane z mojego ELE-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions
City
Vanderbijlpark
State
Non-US
Country
South Africa
What I Drive
XC60 2016
Hi, My name is Cornè. I'm from South Africa. This is my second volvo XC60.
1st one was a 2010 XC60 T5
2nd one is a 2016 XC60 D4

mvm07

Reactions
City
alajuela
State
Non-US
Country
Costa Rica
What I Drive
Xc60 2015 D5 Polestar
Hi, Marvi from Costa Rica, Xc60 D5 2015 Polestar, saludos!

Enviado desde mi motorola one vision mediante Tapatalk