Welcome to the #1 Volvo V90 Forum and Volvo V90 community dedicated to Volvo V90 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo V90 Forum today!

What car will you be replacing with your Volvo V90?

XC60Mike

Reactions
I'd love to see what people were driving before they made the switch. Please share what you would be replacing with your Volvo V90.

Reactions
It's not yet decided but I currently own a 1983 Buick Riviera convertible which I will keep, a 2011 Kia Optima SX, and a 2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium II. The Buick LaCrosse has many of the same safety and autonomous features of the Volvo, but the Kia gets much better mpg and is more fun to drive. I have time before the Volvo arrives to decide.

Networker

Reactions
Replacing my Volvo v60 Plugin Hybrid for the v90 T5. Less HP but way more storage space.

Reactions
City
Stirling
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport. Loved the car but reliability poor. I had a V70 D5 se a few years ago, and drove 850 and S/V70 T5 at work and loved them at the time. This drew me back to Volvo.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Reactions
I had a Jaguar XF. Loved it to bits, did Nearly 100k miles without any issues . Considered another one, but liked the look of the s90 when it launched.a bit different from the Audi/merc/bmw crowd and comparatively rare in the uk