Welcome to the #1 Volvo XC60 Forum and Volvo XC60 community dedicated to Volvo XC60 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Volvo XC60 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Casatigeo

Reactions
City
Banstead
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
XC60 Inscription Pro 2017
Hi … JC here in the UK … had my XC60 since 2019 - ex demo Inscription Pro with Polestar engineered software upgrade + tow bar.

As a lifetime Volvo fan - I have had many over the years - XC60 Gen 1, XC90, 850 estate, 740 GL estate, 360 GLT .. and just about to purchase an XC40 PHEV used for my wife. Previously had numerous Audis and 1 BMW 518i Lux !

TBH the XC60 Gen 2 is an accomplished car which I continue to really enjoy driving - around town or down to S France it cruises along fully laden or empty …

Love the look of it too

Cons - need to take care not to damage the special wheels … user interface has a few niggles - especially when car status update is active and this prevents me using my phone plug in for spotify / google maps .. but really not much to complain about.

would I recommend it - absolutely !

Reactions
City
Greenbrier
State
AR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 XC60
Hi y'all!

I am a new member from Arkansas here in the U.S. Well, actually, I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. but because of work, I now live in Arkansas. It is an absolutely horrible state. Almost as if technology and progress stopped in the late 80s.

Whoa, that was close. Almost my first, off-topic rant.

I just purchased a 2017 XC60 T5 with 58k miles. So far, it seems to have been a great deal. I have it sitting for 2 days now, in the same spot, and no drips, drops, or puddles underneath. It is always scary to purchase a used vehicle that has no service records. That little sticker in the top corner of the windshield doesn't mean anything. But yeah, with the low mileage and it running great, I feel fairly comfortable saying I grabbed a good vehicle.

Excited to read the 'what have you' and the 'what nots' of the forum. More than anything, learning about the Volvo brand is something I can't wait to dive into. While it has only been a few days of me being a Volvo owner, I can tell you the Volvo Kool-Aid is flowing. Beyond any shadow of doubt, I am a converted fan.
Thanks.