City
Ashland
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 xc90 T8 recharge
What's everyone getting on electric range Guage at full charge, before starting any trip. Brand new my guage was at 38 miles. Over 4k miles later getting 33 miles per charge at the end of a charge is a celebration, often around 29-30 miles. I have a 240V 50A charge point charger which says over 40 mi estimated added, based on kWh's. Not sure why the big difference between charge point estimate and actual. I spoke with dealer and they said this is within normal range based on driving conditions. Still confused, I had a 2021 model that averaged 19 mile range at full charge, no matter how I drove it or how high the AC ws on, the battery would just deplete faster if fast driving or high AC, next charge would be back to the 19 range. Not with the 2022 extended range model, previous driving conditions seem to effect the top range of a full recharge. What am I missing. What's everyone experiencing? Thanks

speedin70

Reactions
City
modinagar
State
GU
Country
India
What I Drive
The Mitsibushi outlander throws a hissy fit eventually and makes you use X amount of litres and refuel a certain amount before going back to electric to avoid stale gas. Wonder if the volvo or other PHEV's do something similar..
https://www.routerlogin.net/
pikashow

Last edited: